West Warwick, RI July 19, 2022
– Advanced Interconnections Corp. (AIC) headquartered in West Warwick, Rhode Island will be exhibiting at this year’s electronica
. Electronica, hosted in Munich, Germany from November 15-18, 2022, is the world's leading trade fair and conference for electronics.
Advanced Interconnections will feature a broad array of customized interconnect solutions for development, test, validation, and volume production applications at booth B2.132. Featured products include Mezza-pede® SMT Connectors, Ball Grid Array (BGA) Socketing Systems, and Peel-A-Way® Removable Terminal Carriers.
Typical applications from the AIC tool box include:
· High reliability connectors for board stacking and blind mating
· BGA socket adapter systems and test sockets for device validation
· Peel-A-Way® removable terminal carriers to allow complete solder joint visibility
· Low profile connectors for cable-to-board and micro board-to-board applications such as high-end military communications systems and hand-held medical equipment and more.
“Electronica is a unique experience that allows us to showcase our customized solutions while reaching companies throughout the globe. We’re excited to return to Munich for 19th electronica show.” said Jim Murphy, International Sales Manager of Advanced Interconnections.
Visit Advanced at Booth 132 in Hall B2 to prepare for your next interconnect project with application assistance from the company’s experienced technical sales team and free product samples. To request a specific meeting time at the electronica show, please contact Jim Murphy, International Sales Manager,
or Anthony Saccoccia Manager, North American Sales & Global Key Accounts,
About Advanced Interconnections Corp:
Advanced Interconnections designs and manufactures customized interconnect solutions for semiconductor development and high reliability electronic applications including medical, military, automotive, and telecommunications. Our IC sockets, package conversion adapters, and board to board connectors feature screw-machined terminals for field-proven performance and durability. From prototype to production volumes, innovative designs are produced to customer-specific requirements in our fully integrated manufacturing facility in the USA.